Thursday, December 29, 2011

How much is Hundred rupees?

while on my journey of 500 km bike travel... i was reminded of our tendency to behave irrationaly when it comes to money.
It was a time when i was buying a watch of Rs 900, bt then my friend told me ,"hey same watch is available in other store at Rs 800". So we went and grabbed that one. While during my winter break at home, i went to purchase a new lappy which costs me Rs 45200 , bt it was available at another Tech hub at Rs 45100.....in that case Rs 100 didnt bother me.
So did value of Rs 100 changed? Was it different in both the situations?
Definitly not!! That situaton taught me to value those 100 rupees.As our elders say,"Respect the money" whether u r a millonare or not bcoz tat 100 made u a millonare.

No comments:

Post a Comment