Friday, January 6, 2012

For me....friendship is now betrayal

As everybody says ,"Time is the Best Medicine"...i hope thats really true.I need time now to forget  the moment which i have never expected.After hearing those words..its like end of the world for me.A tear rolling down my cheeks ...flashing back the past memories of our  life, sleeping and sharing dreamz on hostel roof,stealing snacks from your roomie...nd the most important thing ..i miss  ur sleepiness..i miss your sleepy face... but now i htink we missed our friendship.
      Well... remember the words of one of my friend who we used to oppose him by saying...we will take care of each other even when we are far away.He was true.I was wrong and now i know money is always right.Money changed u into a different fellow who doesnt value values,relationship...but most important thing u have hurt me..u have brought our friendship on the verge of a mountain.
       I hope u remember this line.......


           " zindagi ke safar mein kharide humne kuch pal yaadon ke...........
             aur ek samay aisa aaya ki ..un yaadon ko kharid liya unke paiso ne..."



                                                                                     Dedicated to Saumil shah...

2 comments:

  1. Really patty, had a terrible effect on my mind too this evening as the words from my cell phone stabbed my heart deeply similar to the pic above..

    Seriously didnt expected this from my best friend..

    Well,paty shayad ise hi life kehte hai:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya........ some things happen unexpectedly....shayad humne pehchaanne mein galti kar di

    ReplyDelete